1. Please start by giving us a short introduction to who you are and your history within EVE Online. Include how long you have been playing and the groups you have been involved with.
I’m a 21 years old computer science student from germany, playing for about 3 years now with smaller subscription breaks but always keeping an eye on eve.
I started out in high sec, mining, then trading, moving on to null sec to do moon reactions and from then on moving into third party dev stuff, diplo and (counter) intel.
I was with Gatekeepers Universe at the start, moved on through Alternate Allegiance and Drone Walkers to League of unaligned master pilots now.
2. Who would you consider to be your key constituents? Who would you best represent within the playerbase?
People that have to organize stuff in alliances, mainly IT related stuff and everyone who uses third party development to improve their QOL.
3. Please summarise your platform. (Preferably using key bullet points)
About anything third party dev related.
4. Why have you decided to run for CSM this year?
You have to start at some point so why not this year. Aggregating player thoughts, bringing up issues directly to CCP and improving on the third party features together with them.
5. Have you run for or been a member of CSM in the past? If so please list each year and if you were elected.
6. What makes you a unique representative when you compare yourself to other candidates?
Most nullsec candidates focus on the PVP aspects, fleet fights, maybe sov. Not that much representation for the organizational part nor for nullsec focussed 3rd party dev.
7. Do you have any out of game experience and skills that make you a good candidate?
Well I am a programmer irl.
8. What areas of EVE are you weakest at knowledge wise?
9. If you were offered unlimited development time – what's the biggest change you would lobby for in EVE?
A marketplace for player written client modifications.
10. If you could wind back the clock – what feature or change would you remove from EVE?
Possibly entosis although i am not completly sure about that, cant think of features i really want back.
11. If you could pick one candidate to be elected with you who would they be and why?
Capri, great knowledge on mechanics in different areas in eve.
12. What is your favorite memory in EVE and why?
The occasional “i love it when a plan comes together” feeling.
13. What platform(s) do you use currently to engage with the wider player base? If someone wanted to contact you what is the best way to do this? (Include Twitter/Emails/Skype/Slack etc.)
Tweetfleet Slack, some Discords, Skype.
14. If people wanted to find out more about your platform – where is the best place to do so? (Include blogs, forums posts and podcasts)
The StateCraft debate to come…
15. What is your closing statement (no more than 500 words please!)
Lets put together a good mix of people to be on this years CSM, from all areas of space, to cover as much as possible.