1. Please start by giving us a short introduction to who you are and your history within EVE Online. Include how long you have been playing and the groups you have been involved with.
Hello, my name is Terandria Starsong. I am nullsec industrialist, a director of 0.0 Massive Dynamic, within TEST Alliance Please Ignore. I started playing EVE approximately 2 years ago. I started in highsec, as most do. Learning the ropes and in and outs of this amazing game. Ultimately I ended up choosing industry as my primary profession. My first corp was the Equation Group, living near Dodixie, however very shortly after joining the CEO’s went away. From there, I joined Intergalactic Syndicate, previously a nullsec corp in Nulli Secunda, now a “retirement home” in highsec for its members. While in IS, i decided it was time to move out to nullsec. My first adventure in nullsec led me to Deepspace Resources, at the time living in Tenerifis over by GClub. From there I banded together with a few friends and formed Phoenix Dynamics and we rented space in the Dronelands. Eventually RL took me away from the game and I moved back to highsec for a short hiatus from EVE. Upon my return I again wanted to return to nullsec, fortune had it that I found 0.0 Massive Dynamic. At the time we lived in Fountain, under the Viol8 alliance. Shortly thereafter we were evicted from fountain, finding a new home with TEST in Vale. And now we live in Esoteria. It has definitely been a ride, but a fun one.
2. Who would you consider to be your key constituents? Who would you best represent within the playerbase?
Who would my key constituents be…well…I would say any industrialist. I’m an industrialist at heart, always have been. So i understand the perspective.
3. Please summarise your platform. (Preferably using key bullet points)
Well, my platform is as follows:
Improving the Planetary Interaction UI
Balancing Planets for PI
Flesh out Battlecruisers and Battleships, T3 varients?
4. Why have you decided to run for CSM this year?
I ran for CSM last year and lost. I’m running again because I feel that the CSM could use a voice for industrialists across all sec statuses
5. Have you run for or been a member of CSM in the past? If so please list each year and if you were elected.
I ran for CSM in 2016 and was not elected.
6. What makes you a unique representative when you compare yourself to other candidates?
I think the fact that I am an industrialist makes me unique, as well as my desire to improve it in all sec statuses, not just 1 or 2.
7. Do you have any out of game experience and skills that make you a good candidate?
Well I’d be lying if I said I had great out of game experience to draw from. With that said, I’m 31 years old, have worked in several different fields, have 4 children and a wife, do I need anymore qualifications? hehe
8. What areas of EVE are you weakest at knowledge wise?
I do not generally engage in PvP, not that I am opposed to it, but I just do not have a great knowledge base with it, usually relying on information from corp mates that are experienced with it.
9. If you were offered unlimited development time – what's the biggest change you would lobby for in EVE?
I really do not know have a single answer for this question. I am not saying that EVE does not have anything to change, but I feel that for the most part CCP does a good job of addressing issues as they crop up. It is not a good thing to change stuff just to change it.
10. If you could wind back the clock – what feature or change would you remove from EVE?
I wish that the rorqual could have been better balanced from the get go.
11. If you could pick one candidate to be elected with you who would they be and why?
Killah Bee, because well PL, and the old adage, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. No, in all seriousness I believe that a balance of play styles across the CSM is best.
12. What is your favorite memory in EVE and why?
My favorite memory, well I think it would be the first freighter I ever built completing. I built it in highsec so it took awhile to mine the materials.
13. What platform(s) do you use currently to engage with the wider player base? If someone wanted to contact you what is the best way to do this? (Include Twitter/Emails/Skype/Slack etc.)
Outside of my corp discord, or jabber for alliance I don’t really use many other platforms, besides reading the forums and occasionally reddit.
14. If people wanted to find out more about your platform – where is the best place to do so? (Include blogs, forums posts and podcasts)
The best place to go would be my campaign thread on the forums. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=509659&find=unread
15. What is your closing statement (no more than 500 words please!)
In closing, I hope to be able to represent industrialists across New Eden. To bring positive change to the game, and also a positivity to the CSM/CCP relationship. I’m here for everyone, not just certain play styles or timezones.