1. Please start by giving us a short introduction to who you are and your history within EVE Online. Include how long you have been playing and the groups you have been involved with.
2. Who would you consider to be your key constituents? Who you would best represent within the playerbase?
The players who love flying incursions, NPSI fleet and also the ones who love to play eve for playing eve.
3. Please summarise your platform. (Preferably using key bullet points)
- Eve ingame mail
- Eve forums
4. Why have you decided to run for CSM this year?
I want to start giving back to the Eve community. I have been playing for 5 years and a little bit and I have my real life in order. This being the primary reason I decided to run for a seat at the council of stellar management. Ofcourse going to Iceland land of Vikings is cool too.
5. Have you run for or been a member of CSM in the past? If so please list each year and if you were elected.
No I have not
6. What makes you a unique representative when you compare yourself to other candidates?
The combination of a gamer, working professional at Coty incorporated and still studying. Someone who is constantly looking to make himself and the environment around him better. In short I am not only a gamer but I think my real life skills can really contribute.
7. Do you have any out of game experience and skills that make you a good candidate?
I am studying at the Rotterdam university of applied science. Specializing in Logistics and Economics. And I therefor realize that making Eve more profitable would benefit everyone ingame.
I work for Coty incorporated an international beauty company. Where I work as a supply chain planner. But also since the company is in a transition period I have been asked to help out on various projects.
8. What areas of EVE are you weakest at knowledge wise?
- Moonmining industry
9. If you were offered unlimited development time – what's the biggest change you would lobby for in EVE?
Ingame: I would go for extra features such as name changing for example. Which is sure to lead to a big pay day.
Eve community: I would redesign the Eve website making it more customer friendly and even clearer overview. With up to date information, right now they keep adding features which kind of makes the website too big in its current state.
Out of game; I would focus on creating more products outside of Eve for eve players. The eve Rifter that came with the decade package was a huge hit. So far more on smaller scale this has been done but not to a huge marketed scale.
Ingame/Outgame: I would enable rich players to grind for plex as is the case right now but also give them the opportunity to buy stuff outside of the game. In the past this was possible on small scale (I remember the tickets for FanFest and the Nvidea Videocard)
10. If you could wind back the clock – what feature or change would you remove from EVE?
The banning of Eve online gambling. Its one of the more fun stuff to do and undertake. I think banning it is wrong decision on Eve part. Real life money trading can be prevented by having supervision. Just like casino’s nowadays are being supervised to prevent cheating and laundering of money.
11. If you could pick one candidate to be elected with you who would they be and why?
mikal Rotineque, because his in CO2 and my alt Adare Darmazaf is in TEST and that makes us allies!
12. What is your favorite memory in EVE and why?
The day I lost my carrier. This was not even so long ago when Test was still located next to Jita, but things were nice and quiet in our space. I was out ratting when a neutral appeared on in system and instead of warping to station and docking up. I figured I warp close to the gate, drop fighters and go sit at the citadel. Intel showed no other hostiles. As it turned out a wormhole just spawned and out of it came ClownCar. I got tackled before I knew it, however I was on comms and was calling back up. I was near dying when they decided to rescue me and send in a FAX all I had to do was cyno up…
So I tried to lit the cyno… No liquid ozone in my carrier. Then I died… I had people in place to loot my wreck, because surely the modules are too big to fit in their ships and their not stupid enough to get a industrial in system with the whole alliance scrambling to get them to fight.
Not only did they get a transport vessel in, it was a frigging Freighter that came in and looted my wreck.
The way this all turned out was just beyond epic.
13. What platform(s) do you use currently to engage with the wider player base? If someone wanted to contact you what is the best way to do this? (Include Twitter/Emails/Skype/Slack etc.)
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Ingame mail: Eduard Teach
- Eve forum:
- And on request my phone number
- Bombersbar teamspeak/Warp to me Teamspeak
14. If people wanted to find out more about your platform – where is the best place to do so? (Include blogs, forums posts and podcasts)
Basically just contact me.
15. What is your closing statement (no more than 500 words please!)
If you fly incursions or with NPSI fleets, vote for me! If you are in TEST Alliance or you think TEST alliance is best alliance, vote for me. If you think I have what it takes to get your ideas to the council vote for me.
Basically if you like me vote for me. I am not trying to win votes here, because I hate politicians and I am a straight up straight forward Dutch guy.