1. Please start by giving us a short introduction to who you are and your history within EVE Online. Include how long you have been playing and the groups you have been involved with.
My story is probably not your normal eve story. I have been playing for 5 years when I started I was a miner coordinated building a corporation building a mining fleet that was truly impressive, multiple orcas, 50+ exhumers and a few freighters. I wasn’t a fighter until my first orca died. Since that time I learned the ways of PVP but never left my industrialist roots. The following is a good summary of my current and past affiliations.
In Game Currently
Alliance Executor for Lin Kuei (LINKK)
orporate CEO of Sub–Zero
Spectre Fleet Fleet Commander
Captain of the Spectre Fleet Alliance Tournament Team
Semi Active in Dev fleet
C2 Wormhole Resident
umerous alts in various large groups
East India Trading Company
The Serenity Initiative
rifter Incursion FC for ‘What Drifters?’
Null Sec Industrial Corp CEO
Incursion (Private Fleet) FC/LC
Former Catastrophic Uprising (CUP) FC / LC
Former ECIO FC/ LC
Former Battlement Coalition FC/ LC
Serenity Initiative FC/ LC
2. Who would you consider to be your key constituents? Who you would best represent within the playerbase?
Anyone and everyone. My experience isn't one sided. I have some things that I would like to bring to ccp to plead the case to fix but there are very few aspects of eve that I do not have at least a basic understanding of. As I recruit into my alliance we focus on new players so naturally I have some concerns with the direction the NPE has gone and the lack of any depth in training before you leave it. Having run many moon mining and reaction towers I can speak fluently on their setup design and flaws if you are looking for a candidate that wants to insure the new structures do not adversely affect the market or the game as a whole, then frankly I’m probably your best bet.
3. Please summarise your platform. (Preferably using key bullet points)
First, NPE Lets get new players, and keep them in the game. This benefits everyone.
Second, Crimewatch/Wars revamp Ties into NPE but will fix some of the most problem mechanics in eve.
Third, Industry and moon management When discussing market altering gameplay it's probably best to put someone in there can saw the rorqual changes as bad immediately after announced understanding the effects on the market to deal with opportunity costs and macro economics not to mention I run many towers as is so quality of life in their setup will be at the forefront of my efforts.
Forth Quality of Life / Little things… bring back the little things campaign
4. Why have you decided to run for CSM this year?
Civic Duty. Much like in life where I am a public servant I wish to serve my community at a time when I know my skills and abilities can excel.
5. Have you run for or been a member of CSM in the past? If so please list each year and if you were elected.
I have run for the last 3 years 2016, 2015, and 2014 gaining a larger and larger following including over 12k ballot mentions last year
6. What makes you a unique representative when you compare yourself to other candidates?
My background in working with the public as well as my skillsets surrounding mechanics being worked on during this years roadmap
7. Do you have any out of game experience and skills that make you a good candidate?
I work in emergency management this being the case working with the public who often time doesn't agree with you is something I excel at. I have the ability necessary to diffuse issues on a national scale and build clarity and understanding to the public.
8. What areas of EVE are you weakest at knowledge wise?
High class wormholes and Titans. Literally the only two things I have little to no experience with.
9. If you were offered unlimited development time – what's the biggest change you would lobby for in EVE?
Wars. Make them meaningful conflict drivers instead of the current blanket war dec system we have.
10. If you could wind back the clock – what feature or change would you remove from EVE?
Wormhole based drifter Incursion sites. Bring them back to high sec.
11. If you could pick one candidate to be elected with you who would they be and why?
Roedyn (Or Toxic Yaken) to insure high sec gains meaningful representation of the market and industry types while holding knowledge of many other aspects of EVE.
12. What is your favorite memory in EVE and why?
Pulling an all nighter trying to convince Caladraus to hand over an R64 that was at risk of being dropped on without being stronted. (seriously I hope you guys don’t do this with more towers than that…
13. What platform(s) do you use currently to engage with the wider player base? If someone wanted to contact you what is the best way to do this? (Include Twitter/Emails/Skype/Slack etc.)
I am currently on 57 Discord servers(welcome to add to the list), Tweetfleet slack, Twitter @commanderaze @LINKKAlliance or @notdelivery are all me, Youtube, Facebook, Twitch, the Eve online forums, and In game (Yes I actually undock and play eve)
14. If people wanted to find out more about your platform – where is the best place to do so? (Include blogs, forums posts and podcasts)
My campaign post has an up to date (maxed out depository of all of my Eve related Media events, writings, videos, podcasts and etc.
15. What is your closing statement (no more than 500 words please!)
Everything I aim to help with impacts your lifestyle in eve. New players joining your alliances, people in space actually fighting and dieing for real meaningful content, and all those minor issues that just give you a headache every time. I want to be your candidate to build eve into the glorious second decade we have been promised. Additionally not only do I want you to vote for me I want you to vote for Roedyn and Toxic Yaken to insure a new fresh positive look at high sec representation makes it onto the csm with only 10 spots instead of 14 it makes it harder to insure all play styles or fairly represented at the CSM when considering development.