1. Please start by giving us a short introduction to who you are and your history within EVE Online. Include how long you have been playing and the groups you have been involved with.
I started playing EVE in oct. of 08. I have been involved with groups from IT to N3 to Vanguard and now Darkness.
2. Who would you consider to be your key constituents? Who would you best represent within the playerbase?
I personally think, i represent the players that are not known in big power blocks. As in the actual cannon fodder in the big groups. The players you don’t know there names. For instance all major groups have their leaders. But rarely do we know the actual line members names. Those are the players i feel i represent. Cause well… i bet not alot of people know who i am
3. Please summarise your platform. (Preferably using key bullet points)
I think there’s a lot of work to do in eve.
- I think corp roles need a revamp. Its outdated and needs a rework.
- I also think that SOV needs to be looked at again. While i feel CCP have done lot. I dont think its quite there yet.
- I’d love to see corp logo’s get more work. Like a way to either add our own,, Or even a way to edit the existing ones a lot more.
- And mostly all the other features that were implemented but never quite fine tuned.
4. Why have you decided to run for CSM this year?
Well im running cause i think the CSM needs some members that don’t lead major alliances and blocks. Someone that sees eve from a regular point of view.
I think most of the people that get into CSM represent the popular groups or blocks.. I think the rest of eve needs a voice too. So no matter how silly something seems. If its an issue with even a player that plays solo and keeps to their self. I feel they should have a voice too.
5. Have you run for or been a member of CSM in the past? If so please list each year and if you were elected.
I have not no.
6. What makes you a unique representative when you compare yourself to other candidates?
I’m not well known, or really popular. Yet i know a lot of people and see a lot from a regular players point of view.
7. Do you have any out of game experience and skills that make you a good candidate?
Well i own my own business. I am i licensed contractor. I also do property maintenance on more than 60 apartments. So regularly i will come across an issue that i have either never had to deal with or don’t know how to deal with. So i have to either figure it out or research it so i can solve the problem or fix the issue.
8. What areas of EVE are you weakest at knowledge wise?
Industrial. I have done very little in the way of indy. But in my corp that i’m ceo of. I have worked with some very good Indy guys that i still work with today.
9. If you were offered unlimited development time – what's the biggest change you would lobby for in EVE?
To recode the game. Get rid of all the ancient code. I keep seeing how they say the original code is old and slow. ( not a programmer) and people say it needs to be completely redone.
10. If you could wind back the clock – what feature or change would you remove from EVE?
11. If you could pick one candidate to be elected with you who would they be and why?
It would have to be, Sort Dragon. I was still in pixels when i decided to run for CSM. But he’s always been a good friend in game.
12. What is your favorite memory in EVE and why?
Back when BOB was disbanded. I was the leader of the last not blue to goons entity in delve.
Drunk and Stoned. They came to finally take our sov back, and we literally only had like 7 guys spamming poses to hold it. They jumped in a huge cap fleet. And at that time i’ve never seen a titan. So my corp member left shields in a caracal to fight the cap fleet attacking us. Remember the M5amo he said. Lol
13. What platform(s) do you use currently to engage with the wider player base? If someone wanted to contact you what is the best way to do this? (Include Twitter/Emails/Skype/Slack etc.)
I use email, skype, discord, evemail.
14. If people wanted to find out more about your platform – where is the best place to do so? (Include blogs, forums posts and podcasts)
15. What is your closing statement (no more than 500 words please!)
I just think the CSM needs a voice for the everyday player. The silent majority that you’ve never heard of. The player that is’nt popular and still plays the game too..